Saturday, May 12, 2012

I am a bad blogger

I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last substantial blog post. The time has really flown by. To be fair, I have been unbelievably busy. After my two week trip during spring break, Conor and Kayla arrived the next day. After they left, my parents were here for another week after that. The same day my parents left, I left for Paris with Kelly! I came back from Paris the night before my birthday, celebrated my birthday the next day, and have now taken the past two days to spend some quality time with my Netflix and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. To say I was/am tired is an understatement.

Now hopefully, within the next few days, I will taken the time to completely update about all of my amazing travels, pictures and all! I have of course been keeping a journal so all of the amazing detail will be accounted for.

Before I back track into all of my travels I first must say that it was my 21st birthday 2 days ago! When did I get so old? My day and night were delicious food (Clarinda's and MUM'S) and Jenga-filled, and I am so lucky to have such great friends here - but of course I missed all of my friends in family back home. I must say that I am very happy that my birthday has finally happened, as it is never fun being the friend who isn't 21. Luckily that is no longer a problem for me! I guess the only problem I'll have now is that the rest of my birthdays will just involve me getting older...

The perfect card my mom gave me:

No comments:

Post a Comment