Tuesday, January 31, 2012

HK4L

Here it is. The *lovely* Nokia that I have talked SO highly about! Clearly, I needed a little Hello Kitty lovin' to spice it up (thank you Julie Ho!), which of course makes it all the more better to deal with. I am surprisingly getting used to using T9 for the first time, although I am glad that it is only semi-permanent. Miss you iPhone, I'm sorry we had to take a break from our relationship - I hope you will be able to forgive me once June comes rolling around.


If you're ever feeling like you want to spend some extra $$$ feel free to give me a call! My number is (011) (+ 44) 7796079685. Unfortunately upon purchasing a 20 pound international calling card I managed to leave it in the store, not realizing until the next day. Yeah. Not cool. So needless to say I will not be making any calls to the US anytime soon.

If you don't want to waste money calling me, do not forget - Skype is FREE! My username is: calderellaa

And lastly, my favorite of all communication, snail mail. I may be in Scotland but that doesn't mean I stopped loving cards! Mail me at:
Sarah Caldwell
Flat 13 Room 2
38 South Clerk Street
Edinburgh, UK
EH8 9PS

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, just checked your address on google maps street view. Are you across the street from the kingdom leisure center? Whats the weather like there? Are the days a lot shorter there than here? Doing anything dangerous yet?

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah and never mind the candy, sampled any good scottish ales yet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm... you'll have to try Innis & Gunn. The brewery is right in Edinburgh. It's on my list of places to go when I come out there. Belhaven is good, too, although I'm sure there are probably much better ones that are only available out there.

    ReplyDelete