Sunday, January 29, 2012

More US candy investments

Next to the ever-delicious and addictive surplus of Cadbury candies that cover the UK (specifically CRUNCHIES!), stores are also filled with a huge selection of gummies! I cannot remember what a lot of the brands are, other than Haribo - which like Cadbury is also available in the US, though really only in gold gummy bears - but they are all delicious. It is so hard to resist buying them, and then, once they are bought, eating the WHOLE bag. I have already run into this problem a (few) times. They have so many weird shapes - I don't know how someone ever even thought to make them a gummy candy (a diamond ring?). Since I really am not picky when it comes to candy I enjoy them all, though there is one shape that I am a little too skeptical to try: the fried egg.


I highly doubt (and really hope) that this doesn't/isn't supposed to taste like egg. Despite this, I am still too afraid to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment