Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Deep Fried Delicacy

The other night I also tried the UK-delicacy of DEEP FRIED MARS BARS!!!!!!! (sounds pretty American, doesn’t it?) I don’t know how I missed these in the first few months here – though probably better for my waistline. (One of our tour guides in Ireland told us to go, actually!) The specific place I went to actually offered many different candies to be fried (Conor – when you come you’ll have to get a Snickers) but we all decided to go with the original Mars. Heavenly.



For those who don’t know, seeing as we don’t have them in the US, and I didn’t know when I got here – Mars Bars are virtually British Milky Ways. And Milky Ways here are virtually Three Musketeers (meaning nougat with no caramel).

Hopefully tomorrow I'll make some time to update about Ireland and London!

Lana Del Ray - Video Games
Amy Winehouse - Back to Black

No comments:

Post a Comment