Friday, February 3, 2012

Leaving Already?!

I can't believe I'm leaving in less than a week!

Oh wait....

Sorry, did you think I was coming home? HA! You couldn't pay me to come back yet...The fact that it is already February is absolutely terrifying, and I can't even begin to comprehend that I have practically been here for a month. With that being said, I AM leaving next Wednesday...to Amsterdam! In the last week or so my friends and I have planned a trip to stay in Amsterdam from the 8th to the 11th. Inter-european travel can be oh so cheap - if only it was like that getting here.

In addition to Amsterdam we have also planned a longer trip for the University's Innovative Learning Week (which I am not even entirely sure what that means, something about business school presentations - the important part though, is NO CLASS!). Saturday the 18th to Wednesday the 22nd we will be in London. And then from the morning of the 22nd to Saturday the 25th we are going to Dublin (and hopefully a little more travel within Ireland, time and money permitting). I, of course, cannot be picky because I have been fortunate enough to see the beautiful Emerald Isle a few times - I really would like everyone else to see what it has to offer outside of Dublin though

No comments:

Post a Comment