Sunday, March 4, 2012

The beginning of the end?

While it is only the beginning of March - it is also time to plan my spring break, and as EXCITING as that is, it also made me realize that March is my last "real" month in Edinburgh -- WHERE IS THE TIME GOING?! Classes end April 6, and from April 6th to the 30th is our Spring/Easter break. Although it will not be all fun and games for me, as I have two finals due the 30th, it is shaping up to be pretty great.

Leaving the first two-ish weeks to get my work done, the latter half is tentatively going to fall this way:
April 13/14: Headed up to the Highlands to my Scottish friend Brodie's house
April 15: Leaving from Brodie's to Glasgow Airport to Barcelona, Spain
April 16/17: Spending a day or two in Barcelona before going to Malgrat del Mar
April 19: Heading back to Barcelona to fly to Budapest, Hungary
April 21: Flying from Budapest to Krakow, Poland
April 23: Training from Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
April 26: Flying from Prague back to Edinburgh!

I get back just in time for the arrival of Conor and Kayla on April 27th, who stay 'til May 1st. And during that time my parents will arrive on April 29th and stay until May 7th. Sometime between May 1st and the 25th I'll have my last final (not announced, yet). And as much as I hate to admit it -- I will be leaving a little more than two weeks after that to return home on May 25th!!! Now that my spring break plans are settled, for the most part, the reality of my inevitable departure from this amazing semester is upon me! But right now, all I can really focus on is how lucky I am to be here in general. 

(I would reallllly like to get to Paris before I leave, too. We'll have to see how my bank account is holding up by May though)

1 comment:

  1. You better go to Paris while you're there! It'll be cheaper than waiting to come back and fly back over again- get a job when you come back, don't worry about it there. :)

    ReplyDelete