Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Elephants & Bagels

My last day of Scottish class is tomorrow....thank god! Of course I still have three finals, but still, this semester is...over??? Luckily, I still get to stay here for another 2 months. Although, I don't think I could take another semester of their University system. I knew it was going to be different, and I really didn't like it at the beginning - and a semester later, I still don't like it. It's kind of hard to explain unless you are also in class here, so just trust me on this one. There's really no motivation to do any work (and I'm not just saying that as a current study abroad student, haha). Oh well!


I am actually working on my finals now, about half way done with the first, sitting at the lovely ELEPHANTS & BAGELS. It is the sister cafe to The Elephant House (JK Rowling cafe) - with very similar decor...my favorite! Unfortunately, the bagels are not the best. Bagels just don't really happen here (at least in Scotland). Yet, I can pretend that it's way better than it actually is (:

John Mayer - In Your Atmosphere

No comments:

Post a Comment