Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Break!

Tomorrow is the day. I am headed to Glasgow to stay at my friend Alison's house where Sunday morning it'll be off to Barcelona! Followed by Budapest, Krakow, and then Prague. Unbelievable. I will be gone from the 15th to the 26th - and then Conor and Kayla will arrive in Edinburgh the 27th. Craziness. Mom and Dad will get here a few days after that!

It also looks like I'm going to Paris from the 6/7th to the 9th. Then it'll be my birthday the 10th! I hoping to squeeze in a quick trip to Brussels for some waffles and chocolate a few days after my birthday, but we shall see how that all works out. I have a final on the 22nd, and then it is back to the land of iced coffee, sweatpants, and super-sized laziness on the 26th. This is going to happen WAY too fast.


M.Ward - A Wasteland Companion

No comments:

Post a Comment